Lovin life

Lovin life
with the love of my life!

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Winter 2012

The kids and I are hopefully on the mend from a NASTY sickness.  Including ear infections, sinus infections and upper respiratory symptoms.  I hate seeing my babies sick, however there is one perk to it.  I get the most amazing hugs, love, snot nose kisses when they are under the weather.  I know it is horrible to say, I love getting SOME SUPER love.  I don't even mind the snot, most of the time.  My son, is officially 2, now and it being a little defiant about his naps, or lack of naps.  Em has turned a corner and is sleeping amazing thru the night.  I had to revert back to the swing the last few days because of her congestion but 12 straight hours is amazing! All you mama's out there no what I am talking about!

We just celebrated JP's 32nd birthday!  WOW!  Where does the time go.  I meet JP when he was 21 at CWU.  A lot has changed since then, a little recap:  We are married now 4 years, have an amazing dog and tiny cat, we have a super cool son and a uber, adorable daughter, careers, a house, and yes, I am still driving my 2002 toyota 4runner!!!!  Being married isn't aways sunshine and rainbows, but I won't want it any other way.  JP is the best teammate ever!  He is loyal, kind, thoughtful, hardworking, sensitive ( his favorite scent is lavender) and loving.  A bit oblivious at times, but I can deal!

The winter has been crazy this year, BIG SNOW, crazy storms, change all around us!  Enjoying it but looking forward to spring, softball, and sunshine.

 Until next time.....

Mama Al

No comments:

Post a Comment