Lovin life

Lovin life
with the love of my life!

Thursday, January 5, 2012

My first post.....

 I am a very passionate women about all things that I love.  I LOVE my family!  I have an amazing hardworking, brillant and handsome husband.  I have been blessed with two healthy, adorable children, my sweet son Brenner aka Boo, and Emilia Kate aka Emmy.  I love being a nurse.  There is no other career in the world that I was MEANT to do.  I love helping people and working hard at everything I do.  I enjoy looking for treasures, may that be for the home, children, or friends.  I believe that people need to smiles more and let the little things go.  Life is short, but oh so sweet.  I believe in organic foods, reading to your kids and exercise!  I am finally getting back into running and LOVIN every minute of it.  My favorite holiday is christmas, I wish I could keep a tree up all year!  I love seattle based sport teams!  I miss the Sonics.  I pretend to like the yankee's because my husband is a fan, secretly I root for the RED SOX!  haha  I am forever changing my hair color because I love the change.  I wish I traveled more, but enjoying my time at home with Jp and the kids!  I love living in Washington because it is a beautiful, green, and lush!  There is usually 4 amazing season's and tons to do.  I think it is very important to have friends, good friends at that.  For they are the ones that help you when life gives you lemons!  I also think it is important to remember the small things, like peoples birthdays and anniversay's!  I truly believe that my sister and mother are my soul sisters. I think Bernese Mt. Dogs are the cutest, most fabulous animals in the world, or at least my sweet Izzie bear!  I try to take good pictures of my life and would like to share that with friends and family that are willing to visit and read.  So enjoy the goodstuff.....            

2 comments:

  1. YAHOO!! Welcome to the world of blogging!! I love it. I cant wait to tune in to the GOODSTUFF!! XOXO Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Allie! Can't wait to catch up next week!

    ReplyDelete