Lovin life

Lovin life
with the love of my life!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

This one is for you Brenner Boo...

I thought that I would write my second post about a very, very special little man in my life named Brenner Russell "Boo" Perry!  I think it is appropriate since he is turning 2 in two days!  I can't even believe how fast 2 years has gone and how much he has changed.  We went to the doctors this morning for his two year check up.  He is off the charts for height, in the 110% ( 37.5 in) and 33 lbs which is the 90-95%.  He has only gained 2 pounds in the last year!  WOW!  He is an active, destructive, walking, talking toddler.  He is wearing size 9 shoes and 3-4T clothing!  Boo has the most adorable blonde curly hair, and is yet to have a hair cut!  He is a master of taking his clothes off, especially his pajamas and night time diaper!  However, he is very kind and usually puts the diaper in the diaper champ near his bed ;)!!!  Brenners favorite thing right now is CARS!  He loves the movie Cars 1 and 2!  He races around the house doing VROOM VROOM!  His favorite food is muffins!  Any kind will do and he loves to eat apples without the skin.  He loves to read  books and especially tear the book apart when you are not looking!  He is usually a kind child, and is taking more of an interst in his little sister.  This includes taking her bottles and binki's.  We have to intervene at times when he tries to cram his binki down her throat, thanks for sharing Boo!  Brenner also LOVES his boots.  I found him in his boots the other morning, with his pajamas on.  JP says he didn't put him to bed with them on, so apparently they fell close enough to the bed he could reach them and pull them into the bed to wear.  Boo thinks that when you wear boots you are not suppose to wears socks, which is not the case!  He has extremely stinking feet!  PEE EWWWW!    Brenner is getting so tall this days he locked me out of the house yesturday!  Good thing I had my keys in my pocket, or else Brenner would have been stuck in the house with Emmy all alone!  YIKES ;)!  I never knew a mothers love until I had my own babies!  It is truely an amazing and hilarious time!  I will post more soon.  Until then, loving life, enjoying the winter weather, smiling cuz I can......I love you Boo!  Love Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment